ALLinHE focuses on the social inclusion for all in European learning and working environments. Social and economic mobility is strengthened by developing VPL-approaches to link target groups to European HE-learning opportunities. The project allows learners to use their learning achievements, gained through different life-activities in order to broaden future learning opportunities.
Our expected outcomes:
- A multi-targeted VPL-model:a nationally contextualized application of VPL-procedures for target groups in partner countries with diagnostic or personalized, formative and summative approaches;
- A comparative analysis of the VPL methods and approaches to under-represent (target) groups in HE and in partner countries;
- A training program for HE professionals to learn how to work with the VPL-model;
- A pilot of the multi-targeted VPL-model with target groups and synthesis of test results, which focus on managing Europe’s diversity in VPL-approaches;
- A transversal analysis of new strategies and methods resulting in a handbook that highlights best practices for HE professionals with the multi-targeted VPL-model;
- An ALLinHE network focused on research, tests and evaluations of inclusive VPL practices;
- A European Academic Bank Credit System.
Read more on the page ‘About the project‘